5/28/09

Leisure time abroad / Leila Lulad Buzaid

In my country Western Sahara a lot of people live in the countryside and others in city. I had never been there, because I am a refugee in Tinduf, but my grandmother told me about everything. So, I asked her about her free time and their leisure activities.
On the one hand, a game called Arah Dama, and on the other hand, Sig Kruro.
They told me that they are the funniest in the world.
In Tinduf where I live in summer time, we don’t have any places where you can meet your friends, but you can go to their houses; we also have games like football, pinaga, volleyball or we spend a lot time with our family.
Also we watch TV, dance and listen to music.
Nowadays there is technology and progress, but I agree with my grandmother, our popular leisure activities are the best, because you can play them wherever and whenever you want.

PINAGA
1. WE DO TWO GROUPS.
2. WE PAINT A CIRCLE AND BUILD A TOWER WITH STONES
3. ONE PERSON HAS TO BE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CIRCLE WITH A BIG STONE IN HER HAND.
4. SHE HAS TO THROW IT AND HIT THE TOWER.
5. WHEN THE TOWER FALLS DOWN, THE PERSON WHO HAS THE STONE AND HER GROUP HAVE TO PICK UP THEM ALL.
6. WHEN THEY HAVE ALL THEM, THE SECOND GROUP CAN PLAY.

by Leila Lulad Buzaid, 1ºC BACH

No comments: